Thursday, June 7, 2007

My life in a year

My daughter has just returned from her first year at University. I don't really know what she has done or how she has felt about that year, but it seems a shame not to record it in our scrapbooks. I have some photos from her brief visits home even if she doesn't want me to scrap her own photos..

I'm sure she will need some support in journalling about her year. Here are the prompts I will give her:

My year has been ...
I feel the last year was ...
I feel different from this time last year because ...
My favourite place this year has been ...
The food this year has been ...
I remember most clearly ...
Some of the people I have enjoyed being with this year are ...
It was really funny when ...
I learned a lot from ...
My favourite subject in my course was ...
I will never forget when ...
I'm really pleased I ...

1 comment:

Nics said...

Love those prompts Clare... will def capture the moments of her first year.. well at least parts of student life you want to hear about!LOL!!