Saturday, June 23, 2007

Inspiration

A scrapper can get her inspiration from the strangest places...

My husband took me and four friends out to a local restaurant (Memsaab) to celebrate his birthday. The food was magnificent because they had an award-winning chef in on a special visit from London. (Don't ask how much the meal cost, I couldn't sleep afterwards for thinking about it, but then, we rarely get out.)

Where the inspiration came in (as well as the food!) was the feedback card they left for customers to fill in. You know the type of thing: where did you hear about us, how was the food, the service, the surroundings? Well they didn't get it back - despite being excellent in all respects - because look how pretty it is - wonder if I can adapt that for a LO?

1 comment:

Nics said...

Now that reminds me of some papers I have.. infact of quite a few papers.. now for some time to play with them.. please can I get some!