Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A little bit of a problem among two people I love...

I am tackling a situation of betrayal, regret and disappointment, in which there is a complete unwillingness to try a different approach, even in the face of complete failure to understand and appreciate the issues.

I need to constructively use my creative talents to be gentle, kind and tender in my support of the others. This will culminate in the result:

Contradictory characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict. Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions. Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force. Turning a blind eye to the minor infractions of others.

Here's hoping!

2 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Good luck. I'm sure that you will work it out.

Clare said...

Thanks for the support :)