Friday, August 3, 2007

Free class - Colouring-in your life

After a revamp of the look of this blog, I'm going to post my free scrapbook journalling classes in one place so they can be found easily. Of course, there's also inspiration, quotes and advice about journalling all through the blog (You can find some here), especially "Write it on Wednesday".

Also - if anyone has a problem with journalling and would like some help, just make a comment on any post (giving me info about your issue) and I'll reply with some help in a new post. I'm here to help you!

The first free class "Colouring-in your life" has been on the blog for a while, but here it is collected together for you.

Part 1: Thinking in Colour, Sunday 14 January
Part 2: Exploring Colour, Saturday 20 January
Part 3: Colour in Scrapbooking, Friday 2 February
Part 4: Colour me a Layout, Friday 2 February
Extra for those with Firefox browsers: Colour picker widget

Hope you enjoy the class. Please comment with a link to your LO if you have a go :)

The free classes will be collected on the right hand side, just below my slideshow :)

1 comment:

Nics said...

Loving the new LO hun... am really hoping to get into some of your classses once I'm in my new groove..!!!