Thursday, May 24, 2007

Organisation!

I've already said I'm a perfectionist. I'm also an organisation freak. As someone who is chronically untidy and very much a pack rat, I am forever striving to be more organised, in my time management, in my housekeeping (oh my I hate housekeeping!), in my work life, in my various hobbies and interests and of course in my crafting.

This time, I tell myself, this time I will follow this organisational programme through until my house and life is perfect...

So I'm a bit addicted to organisation websites. Here are a couple of my favourites:

Remember the Milk
a web-based to do list and task organiser

Organized Scrapbooks
An American site with some good ideas for - well - organising scrapbooking of course!

Check out that fabby scraproom posted on May 22nd.

I'll keep more coming...

1 comment:

Nics said...

Those planner pages are fabtastic... have looked at them before... and now after seeing nicki's expensive planner, which I covet.. think I might have to make me a low budget northerner version with these!!