Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ali Edwards Ezine

I can't recommend this highly enough

Aezine

It touches how I often feel about my life, work and creativity.

Back at the beginning of the year she encouraged everyone to pick a word to be their theme/beacon for the year. "a word that I can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life."

My word for this year was

tranquillity

And more recently, she has been looking at work-life-creativity balance and shedding layers. That's what I need to do - shed layers. I need to realise that I WON'T ever use those anthropomorphic mole stickers - even if, as is likely, I do a LO on how much my son liked moles at one time. And there are other layers of my life that I need to shed - old hang-ups, hesitations, negative feelings and memories. I can only achieve tranquillity by junking the things that hold me back...

Time I did a bit more recrafting of my life by starting with the scissors and the rubbish bin!

No comments: