Friday, January 19, 2007

Things that make you shudder....

A post about ironing on UKScrappers got me thinking about things that make me shudder - the thought of ironing does that - most housework actually, except washing the kitchen floor, I quite like that!

What makes you shudder? Take a picture (for the final LO...), write about why you hate it - then start a new page:

I like XXXX because...

and see how you can finish the sentence!

I like spiders because they are God's creatures; they make beautiful webs that glitter when covered in dew in the mornings; they get rid of flies; they do no actual harm to me or mine; they have fabulous long furry legs; I just dread them falling on my face in the bath or in bed.....

2 comments:

Deborah Duck said...

Cracking idea Clare, what makes me shudder? Um? ... People touching my neck, hate that, goes right through me. Wonder how I can turn that into a layout?

Nickibee said...

Nope still hate them Clare lol.
Like this idea too. Nails down a blackboard everytime eek