Monday, March 31, 2008

Sources for journalling prompts

Papa Bear

From scrapbook.com: tips

Another from scrapbook.com

From Bella Online (US)

From Scrap your stories also from Angie Pedersen

Journal the hurts, scrapbook the highs from Joanna Campbell Slan on Angie Pedersen's Blog of me

30 "All About Me" Scrapbook topics from Scrapjazz

I'd recommend Shimelle's blog – she’s the journalling queen! – but if you click on the link for Free Projects: Write it Down all you get is one post from January 31st and no way to move on to the rest…. No doubt she will fix the link in due course!

1 comment:

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Thanks so much for including my journaling prompts.

I frequently blog about scrapbooking on http://killerhobbies.blogspot.com

Journaling is so personal, it can be hard to get started. Readers can also find journaling ideas on my website in the archives of my free ezine. Go to www.scrapbookstorytelling.com

Thanks again!