Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Write it on Wednesday - Journalling pens

Most people have a favourite pen that they like to use for journalling with.

I'm a bit fickle, personally, I'm always looking for a really good pen and I change my allegiance often.

Here are some of the pens I've used myself and been recommended:

Sharpie pens
Zig writer (I have a blue one of these and as it has two different widths it's really useful)
Gel pens are often popular
Sakura gel pens - I've had some great Sakura pens including a white one, glaze one, glitter ones, etc., but they seem variable as to how smoothly they run and how long they last.
Fountain pen - if you're not fussed about using ordinary ink, a lot of people enjoy using a favourite (often old) fountain pen for journalling - perhaps best where you're journalling on a separate piece of paper such as a journalling block, rather than all over the layout
Uniball signo - white particularly recommended

So - the challenge for today - doesn't matter what you write (did I say that??), but have a go at writing with the pens that yo have to hand. Try out a title, a saying, some journalling. Get the feel of the pens you have. You might surprise yourself!

More Write it on Wednesday

No comments: