Friday, September 21, 2007

Journalling Quizzes

Simple Scrapbooks have some great quizzes available from their new book Scrapbook Play

Free on their website:

Best & Worst Quiz
  • My worst subject in school:
  • The best place I’ve ever lived:
  • The worst place I’ve ever lived:

  • By The Numbers: THEN Quiz
  • The age I actually got married at:
  • The age I’d go back to if I could:
  • The price of my first car:

  • By The Numbers: NOW Quiz, e.g.
  • Number of things in my junk drawer:
  • Number of televisions in my home:
  • Number of telephone numbers I can be reached at:

  • Just for Kids Quiz,
    e.g.,
  • What makes your family special?
  • Who in the world do you look the most like?
  • What’s one thing you’re really good at?

  • All About Things Quiz
    , e.g.,
  • One thing I’d grab if my house were on fire:
  • One thing I wish I could throw away:
  • One thing I’ll never, ever throw away:

  • http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/Playful%20Quizzes-SP.pdf

    No comments: